Message received; away on vacation 10/7-10/11

I won't be checking messages until I return on 10/14.

Mike

Michael Keihl                                   Oracle Corporation
mkeihl@us.oracle.com                            (Server Technologies)
Phone:	(415) 506 - 4557                        500 Oracle Parkway MS 659413
Fax:	(415) 506 - 7203                        Redwood Shores, CA 94065

---- Begin included message ----
The Thinkpad-Digest list is brought to you by Keith Moore.

Today's topics:

    Re: Buying a Thinkpad in the US  (mfukatsu@gauss.elee.calpoly.edu)
    755CE + Win 3.11 + Minimized Fuel Gauge Display  (billy@MIX.COM)
    Thinkpad 365X Dos box  (Chet Strebe)
    Re: List Admin Stuff  (Tony Apuzzo)
    Re: Thinkpad 760ED freezing problems  (John Pham)
    Re: Buying a Thinkpad in the US  (Guy W. Farrell)
    Re: External keyboards for Thinkpad Docks  (Joseph C. Wilson)
    Re: External keyboards for Thinkpad Docks  (Daniel Cerys)
    Re: External keyboards for Thinkpad Docks  (Joseph C. Wilson)
    Re: List Admin Stuff  (Keith Moore)