new member

I have a Thinkpad 760ELD with a 16mb RAM upgrade installed. I am
currently using a Megahertz 28.8 XJack and it works smoothly.  So Far I
love this machine. (I used to have the classic 701) Great screen,
speedy, nice keyboard feel. Some complaints: Floppy drive/ CD-ROM
swapping is an inconvenience. Would anyone know if I can Hot Swap these
2 in Win95? I find that I must restart for the drive to be recognized.
Also the Bottom seems to get terribly hot. That said, its still an
amazing machine.

Carlos Sibal