Re: Short-tailed mice

On Sat, 10 Aug 1996, Robert Dewar wrote:

> Same thing goes for keyboards. Some people really like the new tilt-up
> keyboards on the new thinkpads. Me, I hate them, I find they fight my
> typing, and I much prefer the old TP keyboards.

I'm not crazy about that myself.  But it's the keys that are different (at
least on my 760E).  The feedback "click" isn't hard enough ...so it feels
like any other notebook keyboard... mushy

The keyboard on my 755CE is my favorite keyboard anywhere ..desktop or
portable.  They should've kept it on the 760 series.  :(

                                       ---
                    alster@interport.net allen@metaverse.com