Re: 760ED/ Low Audio Output

> I wonder if others are experiencing weak audio output from the
> headphone jack? (Yes, I have opened up the volume control  to max.)
> The quality of the audio is fine, but very low.

there is probably an internal mixer in the sound hardware, which you
can adjust through the windows multimedia control panels.  if you
are listening to only one sound source (such as a CD), that
source is probably not turned all the way up.  this is so that
a combination of sound sources won't overdrive the little amplifier.
however, i have my CD set to max so that i can hear it through
headphones.  this is on a 760EL -- your milage may vary.

-mykle-