Re: Asymetrix Digital Video Capture - disabled

No luck Robert, but thanks for the suggestions.  All of the software seems
to be present and accounted for - using all the latest IBM disks.  I think
another call to IBM is my next move.

>Mary:
>
>My video is set to C0000H and I use irq 11.  I think irq 9 conflicts with
>some of my pcmcia cards.  Also to use enchanced video you have to load >a
>driver in the config.sys file.
>
>device=C:\V7320\V7320MGR.EXE
>device=C:\V7320\V7320APM.EXE
>
>This may be missing in your config.sys file.
>
>Regards
>

>Robert Stevens

>>Thanks for your reply, Robert.  I've just checked the video controller in
>>Thinkpad Setup and it is configured as follows:
>>
>>Video BIOS:	E8000h
>>
>>Enhanced Video:	Enabled
>>Video Connector:	Video In / no video equipment (Smooth Playback)
>>IRQ for Video Capture:	IRQ9
>>
>>Are these OK or is there a bigger problem?
>>
>>Thanks again,
>>
>>Mary

Vision Communications     Address: Broher, Charlestown, Co. Sligo, Ireland
   Phone & Fax: 353 94 54859     Mobile: 088 632047