Re: Hard Drives

On Sun, 18 Aug 1996 16:03:50 -0700, you wrote:

"STEVE GODFREY, (613) 788-4386 wrote:
"> comes up often but the situation also changes pretty quickly.  Can
"> anybody give me an idea of hard drive prices (800 Meg or preferably greater)
"> and reliable vendors.
"
"I know nothing about this vendor except they advertize in Computer
"Shopper.  Also note, you will loose the ability to hibernate if you buy a
"Toshiba drive.
"
	Why on earth would would that happen?  Hibernate just needs some space to
write to the drive.  Why couldn't you do it on a Toshiba?  (I'm negotiating
with someone for a 1.3 Toshiba for my 701 right now...)
	epbrown
epbrown@enteract.com
Laptop Central
http://www.enteract.com/~epbrown