Dock2 and a 365X

Has anyone used this combo? I have a 365 at work that just came in today and
a Dock2 at home. The addendum to the Dock2 makes mention of using it with
the "360" series, but from the quick look I took at the 365 today the
connector is not correct.

Is this not doable? Is there an adaptor I don't know about? Anyone?

Donald Alan Whiteside, who will vote for Richard Lamm if he'll give me his
daughter Heather's phone number. (Smart, cute AND socially conscious - woohoo!)
"Penis ownership is not a prerequisite to technological competence" - Me.