Re: 750c Win95 A-drive (possible solution)

While browsing a site suggested by someone on the list called Windows95
Annoyances, I came across what looked like the solution to your problem.

It's at http://www.creativelement.com/win95ann/ and the particular section
is called "Stop Windows95 from Randomly Searching the Floppy Drive"

Joe