701 and win95

Hello,

Thanks to everybody who answered my question.  As to the problem with
the mouse pointer disappearing, I just simply use FN-F1 and change volume
and brightness from there, as well as checking battery charge.  I just
relieved that mine isn't the only 701 that hides the pointer. :)

As well, I will upgrade to 24MB memory, and one person commented that it was
not possible to go over 24MB.  You can, get a 32MB module that will get you
up to a total of 40MB, both IBM and Kingston sell them. As for win95 I will
soon ditch it for linux, as soon as I get access to something better than
14.4... ;) I'm compiling 701 linux info, I'll post my www when I'm done.

Boris