Re: Cordless Phones

At 10:32 AM 8/9/96 +0800, Elvin wrote:
>> >        I'd like to start a new thread.  Has anyone found a cordless phone
>> >with a RJ-11 jack on the portable side, so a person could surf cordless.

>	Just want to clarify something... U want RJ-11 jacks on a
>CORDLESS phone rite ? Not a cellular phone ?
>	If it's so, good luck. The quality would not be too good.

Presumably if they put a port on, it would be one of the newer ones.  Even
though it is 49 mhz, my Motorola has very low noise.

On the other hand, there are a few companies that sell IR and wireless
adapters that don't require a patch cord to a (now corded) cordless phone.

-Don Perley

perley@cadence.com