No Subject

Ok, here
is an update on RAM sales at TheChipmerchant (www.thechipmerchant.com)
I received a 16 MB module for the 701, just 2 days after ordering (USA->Germany)
which is pretty quick. Cost me $180, works fine, CT-Tests say it's ok.
Some users told me that the sales personel didn't know they have it: They do !
But it's not the 16MB 3,3V SO-DIMM they advertise, the IBM differs in shape.
Tell them to get back to LIZA SANTIAGO, interbational sales, she knows what
to order. On my packet it said "T 701 Butterfly  SB-PS2-16MB-VB263", but caution
the handwriting is a bit fuzzy.

I am ud1b@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de, Joachim Loeblein.
I Fear Nothing.