Re: 701C parallel port pass thru devices

	Vic and all,
	Where'd you get the EasyPhoto and what'd you pay, anyway?  If it's
cheap enough, I'll get one and hack around with it, too, and maybe
we'll come up with something.  I've been planning on getting a photo
scanner (I was looking at the Primax), and this sounds like an
interesting project.
	I'd also like to hear more about Lee's 1GB drive.  What brand are
you using, did you find an extra caddy, and how's it working so far?
	epbrown
epbrown@enteract.com
Laptop Central:  www.enteract.com/~epbrown
for information about laptops.