Hello and Please Help

Hello,
I am new to the list. My name is Zina Bergman and I am the Webmaster
at Maryville College in Maryville, TN.  I just recently acquired an IBM
Thinkpad 750P with 12meg RAM, 2.88 floppy, 360meg harddrive and many other
goodies.  My only problem is the Windows for Pen was trashed by the previous
owner and I didn't get any back-up disks.  I have gotten no help from
Microsoft and IBM wants my machine for a week and $170.00 of my hard earned
cash. Does anyone have a copy of Windows for Pen? or know where I can get
one without having to send the machine off?

The machine also came with a Megahertz 14.4 fax/modem and an IBM etherlink
II card -- both of which I do not need -- guess you could say they are up
for sale -- best offer-- or trade for Windows for Pen.

I'll go read the faq before I start asking questions -- look forward to
being a part of this group.

I can be reached at:

datasys@maryvillecollege.edu
webmaster@maryvillecollege.edu