760CD, Screencam & WinNT

Good Afternoon...

I just joined the Thinkpad list, in order to glean some assistance...

I have a 760CD with 40 meg RAM.

A co-worker has a 755CD.  We CANNOT get Lotus ScreenCam to work with a
microphone inserted into the microphone hole....Can anyone provide
assistance..??

Also, I have just installed WinNT onto my machine.  I had it on my AST
desktop and couldn't go without.  Does anyone have any information on the
status of the Mwave stuff.  Does it work..?  Will it work...?  Is there
drivers somewhere..??

I like the FaxWorks stuff...real cool...

Thanks for all the information

Mark Cairns
CIGNA Insurance Company Of Canada