Introduction

Hi everyone:

I am the proud owner of a 701C with 24 meg of ram and 540 hard drive.  Got it
through the IBM Factory Outlet!!! I switched from an AST Power Exec notebook.
 I have a Zenith z-player (portable cd-rom) running with it and I have a
Xircom 28.8 credit card modem  hooked up.  These were items I had previously
purchased to run on the AST so I kept them.

So far I am really pleased with my system. It's so much faster than my old
laptop.  I'm working up the nerve to install Win 95 and   I'm trying to
decide what pre-installed programs to keep and which to dump!

I would like to find some 360 drives to fit the 701 if anyone has one for
sale please let me know.

Carol Charleston