Re: Panasonic KXL-D720 / SCSI

At 23:24 96/02/19 +0100, Paulo Magalhaes wrote:
>1)
>Has anybody managed to get the PCMCIA card that comes with the Panasonic
>KXL-D720 CD-ROM to work as a normal SCSI card under DOS/Win? In other

I am using this PC-CARD as a SCSI controller under Win95. It is connected
to the CD-ROM and a Iomega Zip drive. Both drive can be accessed Under
Win95 DOS window too. I've tried to configure the connection under DOS 6.22
and WFWG311 but failed. Dos and Windows can recognize the CD-ROM but not
the Zip drive.

Eric