Re: I bought an Apex 28.8 Cellular PC Card Modem...

> Was looking at the USR Courier w/ Dataview and the Megahertz X-Jack cellular
> modem. However, the USR doesn't support cellular, and USR's tech support sux
> rox (got routed from voice mail to voice mail...).

Megahertz support was good... when I got through to them. Back in the
days of their 800 number, I waited on hold for _20_ minutes before I
got a person (who promptly sent me a new modem, admittedly). Now they
have toll calls. I'm sure it's no better.
Donald Alan Whiteside			School of Computer Science
Eternal Student				Florida International University
    GCS d-- -p+(---) l u+(-) e+ m+ s !n h f g+ w+ t+(++) r- y++
Penis ownership is not a prerequisite to technological competence." - Me