I bought an Apex 28.8 Cellular PC Card Modem...

I hope I made the right choice...anyone have anything good or bad to say?
Was looking at the USR Courier w/ Dataview and the Megahertz X-Jack cellular
modem. However, the USR doesn't support cellular, and USR's tech support sux
rox (got routed from voice mail to voice mail...). In the case of the Mhz,
the modem only has direct connect cables for Nokia and Motorola phones. (I
have an NEC.) So, I got the Apex. There's an added bonus if you get the
modem this month: you get the correct connector for your cellular phone free
via a mail-in offer.

So...anyone have any words of wisdom? I have 30 days to try it out. Is 33.3
REALLY that much better than 28.8?