Re: OS/2 MWave 2.0 & Vmodem

> DEVICE=D:\THINKPAD\COM.SYS (2,2F8,3)
  Thanks to Bruce for this snippet.  It fixed my odd problems with
  SLIP in OS/2 giving me these odd "[COMW] Only Wrote xx of yy
  Bytes" errors.
  Apparently, this new com.sys driver is needed for thinkpad
  Mwave support in OS/2.  It is almost twice as big as the normal
  OS/2 driver.
  I installed Warp Connect, then the Mwave drivers, then fixpack
  16 on my system, so fixpack 16 must have switched back to
  using the Warp com.sys driver.  The new com.sys driver is
  from 1995 whereas the thinkpad one is from 1994.

 ken