Re: Help w/Win95 & 755CX

"....gone well and it recognized all devices, however the 800x600 display has
a 1 inch black border around it.  We believe it is trying to display at
640x480.  We've configured the Monitor settings to the 755CX Video Adapter
(WD) and have tried setting the display to both the 800x600 and 1024x768 LCD
displays to no avail.  Has anyone else run into this?  And how did you get
past it?...."

~~~~~
i get something similar on the 360C's running win95.  it puts a 1" black border
across the top & bottom.  kinda looks like a movie shown in theatre proportions
on a television.  i've just put up with it.  never seen it on any of the 755's,
though.

Michael J. Verne
michael_verne@vmedia.com
Systems Analyst, Ventana Communications Group
http://www.vmedia.com/michaelv/