755* accessories: 170 MB disk, power supply

I no longer have my Thinkpad 755CE, so I am selling the following:

* 170 MB removable hard disk drive.  I have verified that this works
  on the Thinkpad 755C and the 755CE.  It probably works with the other
  755 series models as well, though I didn't try it out in them.
  Perfect condition, no problems, no unusual noises, no nothing.
  I used this until I upgraded to a 540 MB disk, which I sold with
  my thinkpad.  It's got about one year of use on it.  Comes with IBM's
  plastic and foam disk drive shipping box.  $100.
  FRU P/N 66G5066
  ASM P/N 66G2652

* Thinkpad AC power supply.  I purchased this new as a spare for my
  Thinkpad 755CE.  I have verified that it works on the 755CE, but no
  other models.  It has a four pin plug that goes into the rear of the
  Thinkpad.  The supply itself connects to the wall through a 6 inch
  plug (same type connectors as any of the typical PC power plugs).
  This is packaged up already, but I can open it to check on the FRU
  and ASM numbers.  Works perfectly, about 3 months old.  $40.

  Shipping to be determined.

  Please email directly, as I no longer subscribe to the tp750 mailing list.

-Drew
 moore@moore.sr.unh.edu
 Newmarket, NH