Partition Magic--SCSI?

Can anyone here who is using or has used Partition Magic successfully with
a SCSI drive tell me how its done?

I put it on my system, which has both an IDE and a SCSI drive, but all
Partition Magic sees is the IDE drive.

I bought this utility with the express intention of being able to
re-partition removable drive cartridges (which are SCSI).  Without that
capability, I really have no use for it!

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu               |       WWW Home Page:     |
USC Graduate School of Business                |          http://         |
 "Did you really think you could call up the   | www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle/|
     Devil and ask him to behave?"             ----------------------------
       -Fox Mulder on T.V.'s "X-Files" speaking to an occult practitioner
Southern Cal--Rose Bowl Champions, 1996!!