Partition Magic software?

        Someone on the list once mentioned some software that allowed you
to change the sizes of partitions (I presume DOS partitions) without
destroying the whole disk in the process.

        Would that person please let me know the name of it, and/or the
company that makes it?  And if you know, where I might purchase it?

Thanks...

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu               |       WWW Home Page:     |
USC Graduate School of Business                |          http://         |
 "Did you really think you could call up the   | www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle/|
     Devil and ask him to behave?"             ----------------------------
       -Fox Mulder on T.V.'s "X-Files" speaking to an occult practitioner
Southern Cal--Rose Bowl Champions, 1996!!