Re: 755 Suspend

At 11:23 AM 1/30/96 -0700, Stuart Biggar wrote:
>Now if I can only figure out how to have the Win95 PPP connect to the Solaris
>2.4 PPP at work (I can get a terminal open but I can't get PPP to work).
>Modem dials fine and I can login as a text mode user fine.  I know the PPP
>works on the Solaris end and the TP hardware is fine as I have OS/2 Warp with
>PPP on another HD and it connects fine.  Suggestions anyone?

What are you using as your PPP driver on Solaris? You might need to write a
script, depending on the login prompt and some other things.

>Now for NT 3.51?  or do I dare?

Why? You lose a lot of the stuff on 95, like multiple hardware configs. I'm
waiting for 4.0 and *hoping* that they get that stuff in (although rumor has
it they won't).

Cheers,
ssh
--
Steve Hultquist                                Worldwide Solutions, Inc.
Distributed Systems and Internet Engineering           Boulder, Colorado