Re: 755 Suspend

Sorry for the confusion...here is where you can find it on ftp.pcco.ibm.com...
=
DOS Utilities
/pub/dos_util

d70power.zip        6172   12-14-95  PC DOS 7.0 fix: correct hangs

I am not sure about the CX Dock problem. Someone here has a similar issue
with a CE. You may want to check in the IBM ThinkPad Power settings and
under More enable the Suspend/Hibernate While Docked. I'd be real surprised
if that fixed your problem, but it may be worth a try. I have a port
replicator rather than a dock. That isn't even detected by Win95.

Thanks
Mike Redmond