755 Suspend

Hi again,

Someone on this list suggested that there is a newer version of POWER.EXE
that might solve some of my 755cx's suspend problems.  Apparently there is a
file called d70power.exe that conatins this?  Where can I find it?  I would
expect it to me at ftp.pcco.ibm.com put it is not there.  Ideas?  Other
suggestions?

By the way, my DOCK II PCMCIA funtionality problem persists.  I spoke to
tech-support... They blame it on the card, but I don't believe this.  It
worked well in the DOCK with my 360ce, and it works fine in the CX's
internal slot.

-Mike

---
Michael Klenner