Re: My review and experiences w/ 760CD

|> > One thing that is really annoying about the 760CD is
the silly
|> > pre-installation, which makes one big FAT partition.
Since this
|> > makes the OS/2 installation pretty much useless, you
are forced to
|> > reinstall. I wish they would have two partitions, one
empty, and
|> > initially FAT, that you could reformat to HPFS, oh
well!

You may want to look into Partition Magic by Power Quest (ht
tp://www.powerquest.com)  in addition to being able to
repartition with out losing data (if you have free space
that is) Partition Magic allows you to change a FAT
partition to HPFS including converting the data for you!  It
has worked nicely for me on  the two occasions I have used
that feature.

   ___   Kevan P. Riley
 _(   )  BioMedical Computing Support
(_____)  Vanderbilt University Medical Center
   |     Nashville, Tennessee
   /\    e-mail: kevan.riley@mcmail.vanderbilt.edu
  /\ |   Auburn Univ. Grad. `94   Amature Radio:KD4RMR