Introduction time...

Just a brief intro as at last I have found a list about Thinkpads.

Machine - 755CD, 24Mb RAM, 850Mb and 540Mb hard-drives, 3Com PCMCIA Network
Card, Hayes 28,800 PCMCIA modem.

Operating Systems - Win 95, Windows 3.11 Workgroups, DOS, OS-2.

Operating Systems in progress - SCO-Unix, Linux

Present Problems - Hibernation in Win 95 going wrong, Linux not being able
to recognise the CD on the 755 machine, and therefore refusing to let me
modify the kernel.

Feel free to contact me about any of the above hardware and Win 95 as I
spent quite a while getting it all to work, and updating drivers etc.

Cheers

Alex Judd