Re: TP755C and virtual display under Win95

>>Has anyone successfully configured a virtual display under Windows 95 on
>        I can tell you what works with my 701...
>        Just go into Control Panel, Displays, then set some resolution
>higher than what you have.  That gives you a "virtual desktop".

Nope.

Doesn't work on my 755C.
When you click "apply" windows give a message to the effect
that the larger window resolution is not supported.

I tried downloading the old windows 3.1 drivers and manually patching things,
but I still couldn't get it to work.  Possibly I've missed something, though.

-Lee