Re: Mwave2.00 and Win95 overcommited

I also upgraded to the 1.40 bios of my 755 CDV and MWave 2.0.  I am using
Win 95 and also have an 810 HD.  The only problem I have with this is a
delay in opening menus and slowed mouse control when connecting at 28.8.  If
I connect at 14.4 there isn't a problem.

The problem I have encountered is with the enhanced video drivers.  Whenever
I install them it cuts out my modem and sets the screen to 16 colors.  Then
when I go to activate the enhance video driver it says the driver is not
installed.

Seems to be a few hangups here, and unfortunately, the problems don't look
consistent.

Oh yeah, I'm also having the "drifting mouse" problem.  I'll be in an
application and it will start to drift off on its own.  It doesn't seem to
be with any particular application that I've noted and is not related to a
docking station - don't have one.
I do have a port replicator though, and here the mouse behavior is rather
odd.  The response seems to be delayed and a little off the mark, and
sometimes will suddenly do multiple clicks of the mouse after only pressing
it once.

Ain't technology grand.  :-)
Pat