Re: MIDI on 750??

On 18-DEC-1995 09:44:56.03, CHRISSC@leonardo.lmt.com wrote:

> Now if I could only get the MIDI stuff and Netscape Navigator to run
> smoothly at the same time in my meager 4MB of RAM...
>
> Chris

Good luck!  On my desktop PC, Master Track Pro would continually lock up until
I boosted up to 8MB.  My family learned to love it when that one chord would
play sustained at full volume until I rebooted!

\          Dennis J. Gormley                           Tel:  (215) 222-1532
\\         Operations Manager                          Fax:  (215) 222-0416
\\\\       Health Sciences Libraries Consortium        Int:  gormley@hslc.org
\\\\\\     3600 Market Street, Suite 550
H S L C    Philadelphia, PA   19104-2646