Thinkpad Promotion

Info on this was supposed to ship with my Thinkpad, but it didn't.  So
I'm posting here in case anyone doesn't know about it.

If you purchased a Thinkpad between 1 Sept. 1995 and 31 Dec. 1995, you
are entitled to a free copy of Lotus Smartsuite 4.0 for Win 3.1 on CDROM.
You can also purchase 3 out of the following 7 items for $99 total:

- Port compact carrying case
- Jeteye IR desktop adapter and software
- Mindpath remote control (for presentations)
- Quickxpense
- Maplinx 3.0
- Simply House/Simply Kids
- Kiplinger's Simply Money

More info is at http://www.pc.ibm.com, and fax-back at 1-800-426-3395
select option 1 document #11033.  You have until 15 Jan. 1996 to order.

I'm considering getting the Jeteye IR adapter and was wondering if anyone
else wanted to buy the Port carrying case (or the Kensington carrying
case I currently have) and one of the others.  (I'm assuming this is
the generic Port carrying case for all the Thinkpads)
John H. Kim         The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one
jokim@mit.edu       that heralds new discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I have
jokim@tuna.mit.edu  found it!) but "That's funny ..." -- Isaac Asimov