Re: How to rebuild stripped system (755cx)?

apropos this question, and the questions about installing linux on the 760,
if you buy two hdd's in, say, a 760 can you install dos/win311/NT/linux on
the second hdd, then swap it with the first and use it as your main boot
drive?

regards, al

 Alden S Klovdahl /   alden.klovdahl@anu.edu.au    / fax: +61 62 49 05 25
 Sociology Arts  / Australian National University / Canberra ACT Australia 0200