14.4 modem upgrade; Followfax service

Hello,

I use a 755CE, 16MB RAM. I'd like to upgrade to V.34 Mwave; downloaded
the four required files from their ftp site, and then called IBM, just in
case. They told me I must upgrade BIOS using sytpe140.exe file from same
site, for the Mwave upgrade to work. Is this correct?

My second question concerns the FollowFax package preinstalled on this
machine. Any reviews of this service? Any recommendations on a fax
mailbox service provider in general? I need to be able to receive and
retrieve faxes internationally.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Ilya Mafter
ilya@phri.nyu.edu