Internal modem in 755CX

Hello,

I was trying to get the modem working on a 755CX model, which has the
built-in modem port.  Under msdos it shows up as COM2.  However,
attempting to access /dev/cua1 fails.  I first noticed setserial lists
the UART as unknown, and later I noticed that in fact the machine was
only recognizing cua0 during boot.  How do I make Linux recognize this
internal modem port?  Thanks for any possible information!

--
Jyri J. Virkki - 201-829-4213 - Linux: Choice of a GNU Generation