Re: 760cd impressions

Yes, they only use a portion of the screen, but one can expand it to a
full-screen (albeit slightly distorted) view by typing "ps2 hvexp on" at
the dos prompt. Video is slowed down a bit in this mode (I tried playing
"Hexen" in the expanded screen mode and was disappointed by the speed).

Michael MacDonald
macd@panix.com
mmacdon1@tinker.hofstra.edu