Re: TP760CD Floppy enclosure kit

> To:            tp750@cs.utk.edu
> From:          Jane Loyless <jloyless@globalvision.net>
> Date:          Wed, 29 Nov 1995 06:44:34 EST
> Subject:       TP760CD Floppy enclosure kit

> Is there a kit for the TP760CD to use the floppy drive externally at
> the same time as using the CD internally?  Does anyone have the part
> number?
>
> Thanks!
>

> Jane

Hi Jane,

 I have the kit for the '755CD - part # is 66G3618.  This is brand
new, never used, still in the box.  I exchanged my '755CD for a
'755CX before I had a chance to use it.  If it turns out to be the
one you're looking for, I'd be glad to sell it to you for 30% less
than IBM (plus shipping).
Jim Lee				Diamond Quest Consulting
leejim@peak.org			30563 Ridge St
http://www.peak.org/~leejim	Lebanon, OR 97355