Re: MWAVE modem under Linux

|> If it has not been done already, I would like to write an MWAVE modem driver
|> for Linux.  Where can I find a programmer's guide to the MWAVE modem, or is
|> it so proprietary that I should just be happy with what I've got?

I thought about this myself. But considering how much of the modem is
software, it's likely to be difficult to take care if it all yourself.
But I can tell you I'd sure be interested to be able to use it (and the
other DSP devices) under Linux!

|> (please reply to moore@moore.sr.unh.edu...

This the UNH in Durham? Fall always reminds me of UNH -- I was there
in the late 80s.

	Jeffrey
Jeffrey Friedl <jfriedl@omron.co.jp> Omron Corp, Nagaokakyo, Kyoto 617 Japan
See my Jap<->Eng dictionary at http://www.wg.omron.co.jp/cgi-bin/j-e