750C & IBM High Speed Modem...

Hi..

Can anyone help with this;

Trying to configure thinkpad 750c with IBM PCMCIA High Speed Modem (IBM Model Number FC3635)

Can someone tell me the correct card services software for use with the thinkpad 750c.

At the moment we have the pc card director version 3.00 with Dos card services driver 2.21 and pcmcia card services rel. 2.10

When we use the EZPLAY program the software informs me that there are both slot 1 & 2 are empty... This is happening with any pcmcia including IBM Ethernet cards & 3com Etherlink3 cards as well...

Can anybody help?

Damon Randall

Email:	demon@bcops5.estec.esa.nl

ISD Projects Department