Thinkpad 750c ref. Disks.

Hi.

My name is Damon Randall and I work for the European Space Agency in Holland.  We have a fair number of thinkpads on site (mostly 720 & 755ce/cd)

I have just received a Thinkpad 750 from a user, the hdd has been re-formatted and their are no drivers or thinkpad specific software on the machine at all.

Does anybody know where i can get a complete set of drivers suitable for the Thinkpad 750c and/or reference disks ?

Thanks in advance for any help received...

Damon Randall
Email:	demon@bcops5.estec.esa.nl

ISD Projects Department
ESA Estec