Re: Thinkpad 750c ref. Disks.

Hi,

You can get the english versions of all the reference disks at

ftp.pcco.ibm.com/pub/mobiles

I think that they are changing the name, so you might find it at

ftp.pc.ibm.com in the future...

It might be a good idea to try ftp.ibm.nl, too. I don't have the
slightest idea it the site exists, or if it contains any tp-disks,
but here in Sweden IBM has followed the example in the US and put their
BBS on their ftp-site. The advantage is that I can get the Swedish version
on this site. Otherwise I'm sure you can get the dutch versions via
an IBM BBS somewhere (Amsterdam?).

Regardsm

Erik