Re: Problems getting linux APM provisions (0.5) on thinkpad 701cs

Hi Ken,

Ken Manheimer <klm@CNRI.Reston.VA.US> writes:
> Petran Schmidt's response, follows, was the answer to my problem.
> Much thanks - i figured someone out there had encounted this, and it's
> very cool that these mailing lists and help groups give us (me!)
> access to the answers!

Glad you got your problem solved!

This was me:
> as further announcements/discussion will occur there.

This should be the linux-laptop list (I must have been asleep :-)).

Cheers,
Stephen
--
Stephen Rothwell                    Stephen.Rothwell@nec.com.au
NEC Information Systems Australia   Phone: +61-6-2508747