FS: IBM 755CX Pentium ThinkPad, Dock II, extra memory

Hello all,

I need to sell the IBM 755CX Pentium ThinkPad I purchased new
only 12 weeks ago.  I realize most of you are familiar with the
specifications of this unit, so the following is for those of
you who are not:

       Forsale: IBM 755CX Pentium ThinkPad Notebook

Also available (with purchase of my 755CX):
                IBM ThinkPad Dock II (Docking Station)
                Extra 16Mb Memory Card

What is the 755CX ThinkPad?
--------------------------
This is IBM's "flagship" Pentium Thinkpad with every bell and
whistle you can imagine in a high-quality, compact machine. Use
it as a desktop replacement or as a portable power-house.  The
high-resolution, high-color screen you have to see to believe
and it will run for almost 3 hours on its replaceable Lithium-ion
battery.

This 755CX ThinkPad was bought brand-new about 12 weeks ago, is
in perfect, virtually unused condition (not a mark on it), has an
absolutely perfect active matrix color LCD screen (no bad pixels),
and includes everything as shipped from IBM including the original
shipping carton and packing material.  This is the finest quality
Pentium notebook available today at an excellent price.

Special features:
-----------------
* New Intel Pentium 75Mhz processor with 256KB L2 cache
* New high-resolution (800x600) 10.4" diagonal LCD screen
* Active "Black" Matrix display with 65,536 colors
* New smart Lithium-ion battery
* 810Mb removable hard-disk drive
* 8Mb standard memory expandable to 40Mb
* removable 3.5" 1.44Mb diskette drive
* Integrated speakerphone, answering machine
* High-speed 28.8kbps data/fax modem (software upgradeable)
* MWave DSP 16-bit audio (software upgradeable)
	32-voice high-quality MIDI synthesizer
	Sound-blaster support
	Stereo waveform record and playback
	Business audio (text-to-speech)
* High-speed Infrared ports for wireless file transfer and printing
* TrackPoint III pointing device / full-featured IBM keyboard
* VESA local-bus graphics
* PCMCIA slots of two Type II cards or one Type III
* Three-year warranty
* Complete set of IBM manuals and documentation
* Software includes Windows95, OS/2 Warp, Windows 3.1, IBM DOS 7.0
* 15+ software packages included:
	Lotus Organizer
	Lotus ScreenCam
	AlphaNet FollowFax
	Sedona Systems Reprint
	Asymetrix Compel Personal Edition
	Lotus cc:Mail for IBM Global Network
	Prodigy
	America Online for Windows
	Reuters Money Network
	Taxi
	Puma TransXit (Infrared file management)
	SoftNet FaxWorks Voice
	Audiofile TalkWorks
	Monologue for Windows
	Microsoft Video for Windows 1.1 Runtime
	Triton CoSession Host
	IBM PC Card Director
	Diskette Factory
	Online User's Guide and introductory demo
	Latest BIOS and software drivers

How much for all this?
----------------------
I bought this 755CX brand-new about 12 weeks ago for $6,700. (I can
show you the original sales receipt), but will sell it "as-new" with
full warranty and all original accessories for:  $4,500
                                                 ~~~~~~
If you checkout how much this ThinkPad sells for today, don't be
fooled by low (<$5,000) prices.  IBM is selling cheaper versions of
this Pentium notebook which DO NOT include the 800x600 high-resolution
Black Matrix LCD screen, Lithium-ion battery, or MWave DSP (digital
sound processor). This 755CX ThinkPad is fully-loaded.

Other ThinkPad accessories available with purchase of my 755CX:
Simple Technology - 16Mb memory card - $500 new (cost me $700).
                                       ~~~~
	Add this memory card to increase the 755CX to 24Mb.
	Enough memory to run even the most sophisticated programs.

IBM Dock II - $400 Brand-new in box (cost me $800+).
              ~~~~
The IBM Dock II is a desktop expansion unit which provides the
755CX with desktop functionality without sacrificing portability.
It provides (2) ISA slots, (2) additional PCMCIA card slots, onboard
Adaptec SCSI controller, room for CDROM drive, extra IDE drive, or
tape backup.  Use the ThinkPad as a desktop system when at home
and easily undock to go on the road.  The best of both worlds.

Call me at 408-257-5383 daily from 10am-10pm if you're interested
in owning the best Pentium notebook currently available and any of
these powerful accessories. Or send email to sandy@sandy.com.

My reasons for selling this beautiful new ThinkPad are personal,
but my loss is your gain.

                     _\//__
        --Sandy     / _  _ \
        _          (  @  @  )            _