Re: multiple net connections

>any easy/inexpensive way to shift between different networks (eg, office, enet,
>one ip address; lecture theater, enet, another ip address; home, modem, PPP,
>still another ip address), without having to reconfigure each time, and
>without having to pay a lot for functunality to you don't need?
>
>on a tp755ce running wfwg 3.11

I can't help there, but I have a very similar problem running warp and
tcpip for OS/2 2.0.  I can run via pcmcia ethernet, and I can make a PPP
connection via modem, but I can't get tcpip applications to talk to the PPP
connection.  The documantation suggests that it should be possible to run
both without a complete re-configure each time, but they don't say how to
set it up.  In typical IBM fashion, the manual only includes information
which should be common knowledge to any semi computer literate person.
Anything more complicated is refered to another manual which, presumably,
you have to track down and purchase separately.

Any ideas for either of us?

Victor Kress
Geophysical Laboratory
5251 Broad Branch Road N.W.