Linux on the 755CD

-- [ From: Joe Burns * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

Hello!
Are there any 755CD users on the list running Linux?

I've got a 755CD with the internal IDE-CD, port replicator, and external
1.44 floppy drive running Linux (1.2.13 kernel with PCMCIA drivers).  I can
boot with no problem, but when card services load, I can't use the mouse.
gpm is not loaded, but I get a "device busy".  When I start X, I get a
"device busy".  I take out card services, and everything runs no problem.

Has anyone else tried this?

Thanks,
Joe Burns
jburns@internetMCI.com