tp750 digest

Just a note to say that I now have a primitive digestifier up and
running.  Basically, once a day it sends out a single message
containing every message posted to tp750 in the past 24 hours.
The digest is in MIME format but highly compatible with most
other digest formats (messages are separated by lines of 30 "-"
characters, etc.)

I'm still twiddling it.  But if you want to be on the bleeding
edge, send mail to tp750-REQUEST@cs.utk.edu and ask to be
added to the digest or switched from the list to the digest.

Keith

p.s. one condition of being on the digest list ... you have
to agree to edit your subject lines when you reply, so the
replies don't have a subject line of "Re: tp750 digest of ..."