--------------------------------------
Date: 10/31/95 12:49 PM
To: Edmond Bourne
From: Paulo  Magalhaes
On Tue, 31 Oct 1995, Derek V. Chan wrote:
> Just wanted to reiterate...
>
> All because there's a newsgroup doesn't mean that the mailing list has to
> die.  This will just give more options.

Just wanted to reiterate, too...
Newsgroup = more background noise
Newsgroup = less relevant information
Newsgroup = unavailable to certain people
And, for these very reasons, I DON'T want the newsgroup mirrored on this
list, thank you very much.
I rest my case.

What's the obsession with newsgroups anyway?!?!

--
Paulo Magalhaes  *  Dept. Neurology, Columbia University, New York, USA
voice: (+1 212) 305 1665  **  fax: ... 305 3986  **  pm119@columbia.edu