Re: Panasonic KXL-D720 / SCSI

> I don't know specifically where to get an adapter, but they are
> available and perhaps knowing this information will help the vendors
> to identify what you need.

Male centronics <--> Female SCSI 2 converters can be had from Cables
America, who can be found in the Computer Shopper ads. They're about $35,
and my advice is (having done exactly what is being talked about here) is
that you order a SCSI extention cable while you're at it, as the cord on
that panasonic cable is not terribly long.

Be careful not to get the adaptor desigfned to go on SCSI cards that have
a female scsi 2 plug in order to get a centronics female plug.