Re: tp755cx in suspend mode

At 7:55 AM 10/26/95, Sean T. O'Toole wrote:

>I bought my 750C used a few months back and have been testing battery
>charging schemes such as draining the battery all of the way down to see if,
>by cycling down a few times, I might be able to increase operating time.
>Well, the only way to cycle all of the way down is to let the machine go
>into the suspended mode.

        Not really, Sean.  There is a "Deep Discharge" mode on your Battery
Life indicator software (DOS or Windows--and of course OS/2 also).  The
only caveat is that you have to be plugged into AC for it to work
(strangely enough--the idea is that after it discharges all the way it
automatically kicks into Charging the battery back up again).

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu               |       WWW Hope Page:     |
USC Graduate School of Business (Fight on 'SC!)|          http://         |
 "Did you really think you could call up the   | www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle/|
     Devil and ask him to behave?"             ----------------------------
       -Fox Mulder on T.V.'s "X-Files" speaking to an occult practitioner