Re: Windows 95 on 750C running windows 3.1 and stacker 4.0?

On Oct 26,  8:28am, Randy Whittle wrote:

>         Speaking of which...for those of you who have upgraded to Win '95
> on your 'Pads (I'm using a 750C), what have you done with/about your
> non-'95-native utilities like the ThinkPad features, Battery monitor, etc.?
> Is there updated ThinkPad utilities for Win '95?
>
>         I hear that if your running "old" Windows software on Win '95 then
> its really not worth installing Win '95.

I'm running the old Thinkpad stuff, and it works fine.  I am, however, running
Word, Excel and Powerpoint for Win95 and they run great, win 3.1 apps run well,
but win95 apps run extremely fast under win95.

I haven't found Win95 native apps for the thinkpad utilities, but you don't
really need them, since Win95 has its own battery monitor and suspend support.

>-- End of excerpt from Randy Whittle

Art
--
Arturo J. Morales      (RPI '94)   |  art@aars.mit.edu
Department of Biology              | Massachvsetts Institvte of Technology